Facebook Marketing for SMEs & Self-employed Professionals (Beginner)
Time & Location
About The Event
Facebook is a great platform to spread awareness about your small business. However, it can feel overwhelming for small business owners to know where to start on the social media site.
The first step to marketing your business on Facebook is creating a business Facebook page. It may seem intimidating initially, but in this workshop, we will walk you through all of the steps necessary to create a professional Facebook business page. With over 1 billion Facebook users, your potential customers are using the site. Having a page is a free way to promote your business and connect with those potential and current customers.
Once your potential and current customers find you on Facebook, it’s time to expand your reach. To grow your Facebook audience, you will need to develop a strong content strategy. Posting high-quality content that your customers want to see will be key to building a following. We will guide you in creating meaningful posts to extend your reach to your target audience.
Last but not least, we will help you understand and evaluate the performance of your advertisements so that you can derive the most out of your marketing campaigns.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
1) Recognise the importance of Facebook Marketing for their businesses
2) Set up their business Facebook Page step by step;
3) Create effective Facebook Marketing campaigns;
4) Analysis the metrics to improve the performance of advertisements.
This workshop is suitable for:
1) New entrepreneurs wanting to use Facebook as a marketing tool
2) Existing Small business owners wanting to digitialise their offerings
3) Self-employed professionals wanting to create a following on Facebook
This is a hands-on workshop. Please bring along your own laptop.